Who is Caroma?
Caroma began back in 1941 when South Australian Charles Rothauser, a brilliant man with a pioneering spirit, invented the world’s first all-plastic, one-piece moulded cistern. Designed to combat Adelaide’s corrosive water which rusted brass fittings, it was so successful, Charles decided to change the company name and Caroma was born. Seven decades later, with innovation always at it’s core, Caroma has become an iconic Australian bathroom brand.
Bathrooms & Kitchens
What we did for them?
- • Instagram advertising strategy
- • Competition creation, management and implementation
- • Influencer partnership management
- • Established Caroma as the industry leader on Instagram
- • Created relationships with influencers and bloggers to expand organic reach
- • Launched a first in class B2B Instagram competition