Hawaii Tourism #MonthOfLei Influencer Campaign
Who is Hawaii Tourism?
Established in 1998, the Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA) is the lead state agency for tourism. The HTA is responsible for the development, management, and coordination of various plans to help ensure a sustainable tourism economy and achieve the state’s vision for tourism. More info can be seen in our blog post here.
What we did for them?
- • Social media contest to win flights to Hawaii with secondary prizes of Maui Jim sunglasses
- • Mix of large reaching and micro influencers to drive mass reach, authentic engagement, and optimal participation
- • 4x themes throughout campaign period for diverse content capture and Hawaii country showcase
- • Teasers, drive participation using influencer content amplified throughout the campaign on Facebook and Instagram
- • 5k UGC entries
- • 2m reached and 240k engagements on owned and influencer content
- • 34 key influencers with 43x approved influencer content pieces published and for brand use
- • 4.54% avg. engagement rate across influencer and owned content