- – Do you love #SocialMedia?
- – Do you dream of working on some of Australia’s biggest brands?
- – Do you want to join one of the fastest growing agencies in the country?
If you do, we want to hear from you!
Hello Social is a team of enthusiastic creatives, community managers and strategists who thrive on innovative, creative ideas and our unique, little workplace culture (with a pool table and bar fridge). We are snowboarders, painters, bloggers, photographers, gamers, candle makers and dancers who work together to achieve social success for our clients.
We are looking for a new Community Manager to join our family. The role is primarily focused on:
- – Producing quality social content
- – Managing the interactions with the audience on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- – Managing relationships with their client’s, moving them closer to achieving their social media marketing objectives
You will be working with cool innovative brands such as Microsoft, Luna Park, Makita, Primo, Fujitsu, The Star, Evian Water and so many more! We encourage a fun and creative environment as that is what social media is all about.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- – An absolute passion for social media. Sherlock-Holmes-like attention to detail as spelling and grammar are paramount.
- – Experience working in marketing/public relations for a minimum of 1 year (agency experience will be a bonus).
- – Client management experience.
- – Skills in graphic design principles as you will be managing the creation of all your clients content.
- – Great time management skills as you will need to juggle multiple clients at once.
- – Extensive experience in developing engaging content.
- – A base knowledge of social media analytics and social media management tools.
If you tick all the boxes and want to apply for this position, please apply with a Cover Letter, stating why you are the best candidate for the position and your resume. Additionally, in true social media style, state in 140 characters, why you are the perfect person for this position.
(Hello Social does not use recruitment services, so please don’t call if you are offering recruitment services, thank you).